Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What is a Global Issues and why should we care?

There are a lots of things happening in the world. There have many problems like global warming, child health, child education, natural disasters and etc. I think Global Issues is the subject that learning what is going on in the world, and why is this problem came out and to solve or discuss the problems with our classmates.

I think Global Issues is the one of the most important subject to learn. We have to care about Global Issues because like what I said in the first paragraph, Global Issues is the subject that learn what is happening in the world. If we don't care about Global Issues, you will not know what is going on in the world and why is this problem got, and how to solve the solution. Also, if we do not care about Global Issues, the problems like poor people who are waiting for food, waiting for education will not get solved and global warming will get more serious. Learning Global Issues is the one way to save the world. People need to learn this and help the poor people.

1 comment:

  1. Pleasing. Include and image to support your writing. I like what you are saying, and including facts will make this stronger.

    ReplyDelete